15-year-old, Abhinash Subedi, sustained burns on his body on Saturday when the vessel of disinfectant liquid he was carrying on his back leaked. Since the accident, Subedi was waiting for assistance from the municipality to get to a hospital.
Subedi’s grandfather, Krishna Prasad Subedi, had earlier said, “Community Development Committee hired him to spray disinfectant but they have neither paid him nor have they come to look at him. We don’t know where to take him.”
Abhinash, a ninth-grader at Kakarbhitta Secondary School, is staying at staying home since the accident
March 25, 2021